“De-mystifying Social Value”
9.30am to 12.30pm on Thursday, 22 March 2018
CREA Building, Eden Rural Enterprise Centre, Penrith, CA11 0DT
- What is Social Value?
- Why do we need to bother?
- How do we start to measure our impact?
- Other related language … what does it all mean?
- Where to go to for guidance and support
This half day workshop will be delivered by Nicola Lynch who is experienced in the delivery and evaluation of social impact and works across all sectors to support organisations in monitoring and evaluating their work for maximum impact for their stakeholders.
Who should attend?
The event is targeted at anyone who is looking for a basic understanding of what social value is, why your organisation should be monitoring it and how to make a start at doing it.
What will I get out of it?
- A basic understanding of what social value is and why you need to measure it for your organisation.
- An Action Plan for ‘Starting our Social Value journey’ – what you should be collecting and how to measure, quantify and report it simply.
This event is FREE but booking is essential. To reserve your place email email@example.com before Tuesday, 20th March.