Hear real stories of what it was like setting up a social enterprise in Cumbria from people who have been there and got the T-shirt! The speakers are from both new and old social enterprises around the County and they all have their unique perspectives.
The webinar took place on 29th September, but if you missed it, you can catch it on YouTube
Hear from the following:
- Daniel Heery (Chair) set up Cybermoor delivering digital services in Cumbria and pioneering broadband for remote rural areas across the country.
- Rachel Holliday set up Time to Change (West Cumbria) creating a new innovative solution to homelessness and unemployment in West Cumbria.
- Julia Clifford set up iCan Health & Fitness CIC aimed particularly at supporting people who may have a barrier to participating in exercise.
- Katherine Rutherford set up Happy Mums Foundation CIC supporting women who may experience maternal mental health problems.
- Question and Answer Session (All Panellists)
- Closing Comments and next webinar
For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01434 382 808. Follow us on twitter @secumbria